50 Orange Road, Blayney NSW 2799Sold
House Sold - Blayney NSW
Full of charm and character, this property would make an ideal home for a young family or retired couple, it also offers excellent rental potential for the savvy investor.
WHAT WE LOVE
This beautiful clad home is close to town, with three very spacious bedrooms, a large central bathroom, a sunlit North facing lounge room which connects to the sunroom and combined kitchen/dining area, a spacious enclosed back verandah creates yet another room that’s perfect for year round entertaining. There is a fully enclosed and private front yard with beautiful established trees and garden beds, in the backyard you’ll find a large garage with space for two vehicles and an attached carport with access to the property through the adjacent laneway, plenty of sheds for all the tools, several water tanks, raised garden beds, perfect for seasonal fruit and vegetables, a fire pit area and a great sized studio which would make an ideal home office or private retreat. Additionally, a split system, woodfire place and gas fireplace ensure cosiness and comfort throughout the home year-round.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
-Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Main lounge room with split system air-conditioning and gas fire place
– Sunroom at the front of the property
– Tidy kitchen with gas freestanding oven
– Enclosed verandah with wood fire place
– Large Bathroom with separate toilet
– Fully Fenced rear yard with garage and attached carport
– Large shed for storing the lawn mower and tools
– Separate studio in backyard perfect as an office or teenage retreat
– Backyard access through lane way
– Plenty of space for caravan or trailer
– Fully fenced and private front yard
– Multiple water tanks on site with pump connection
– Wood storage
– Beautiful established gardens
– potential to subdivide STCA
Blayney is well serviced with its own Hospital, Medical centre, modern CentrePoint sports and leisure centre, numerous parks and hotels, schools and a large supermarket.
Situated approximately 25 mins from both Orange or Bathurst, come along and discover why many are ‘making a move’ to Blayney.
Ideal rental opportunity or first home!
Rental estimate: $450-$470 per week, subject to current market conditions
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,031 m²