56 Cecil Road, Orange NSW 2800Sold $650,000
So much potential!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This neat home is well suited for those looking for a first home, downsizer or just looking for a solid investment. Ideally situated just 800metres to the Aquatic centre and 1 kilometre to Elephant Park with many walking tracks and outdoor gym areas. Open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioner and a very private, low maintenance back yard, complete with its own ‘Bali hut’, perfect for a cool drink in the summer months!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in living area
– Kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
– Bedrooms with built in robes
– Bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
– Timber cabana, covered alfresco
– Private low maintenance yard
– Wide timber front verandah
– Walk to Aquatic centre, parks and the CBD
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love the low maintenance yard, and how convenient the corner shop is.
We love it’s a short walk down town. The best part though is the daylight saving evenings walking down to the park or the velodrome with the kids.
RATES: $540 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $620 per week
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 384 m²