568 Borenore Road, Orange NSW 2800$995,000
One of a kind!
House - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
When you walk into this property, the weight immediately lifts off your shoulders. It just feels so nice and well loved.
Located in the sought after Borenore precinct, it’s a comfortable, cosy home with a massive shed close by. Perfect for artists, writers, and anyone who appreciates the peace and quiet of rural living.
The large shed could also be used for a variety of purposes, with options to use as a garage, workshop, or storage area for tools and equipment. The shed also has a mezzanine area that could be converted into an art studio or many other uses. The choice is yours, but one thing is for sure, there is nothing quite like this property, its one of a kind, don’t miss it!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Kitchen with timber benchtops, Smeg dishwasher and Belling stove
– North-East facing sunroom at the rear of the home with built in pizza oven
– Enclosed front verandah/sunroom with French doors
– North facing living room with Jindara wood combustion fire
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioner in living room
– Separate dining
– Master bedroom with built-in robes
– Two bathrooms, main with full sized bath
– Established gardens with bbq area, alfresco and vegetable patch
– Double garage with large workshop area
– Massive shed with mezzanine and bathroom
– Drystone wall
– Water tanks
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
We have enjoyed living in a country environment. You can feel the ambience of the four seasons here, with colourful autumns and beautiful snow in winter. It has offered a private, peaceful haven to pursue our interests, enjoy the garden, grow some produce and have our family and friends over for a meal and glass of wine by the fireplace. We love the space and beautiful starry nights you have when out of town, whilst at the same time being close to the main city of Orange and all the services.
RATES: $142 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $620 per week
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,023 m²
- 2 Garage