57 Orange Road, Blayney NSW 2799Sold $204,000
Opportunity to develop STCA
House Sold - Blayney NSW
Tired and frustrated of paying rent to your landlord?
Want to take advantage of low-interest rates and the government’s first home buyers grant?
Have you been looking to buy in Orange, only to be left bitterly disappointed with the prices that are simply out of your reach?
Then jump in your car and enjoy a short drive to inspect this one. No matter which direction you come from, you’ll enjoy the beautiful rural views of the rolling green hills and countryside that the Blayney Shire is known for.
Only 30 minutes from the bustle of thriving Orange, this quaint two-bedroom cottage features what’s most important when buying or investing in property: The opportunity to renovate and improve, re-develop and subdivide (STCA) or secure solid rental returns.
– Clean and tidy, good bones and very liveable ‘as is.’
– Unlimited opportunity to renovate and extend to improve capital value
– Sizeable 1036m2 block, with an opportunity to subdivide and build a second dwelling (STCA)
– Dual front and side access
– Separate lounge, kitchen and north-facing sunroom
– Gas heating
– Combined bathroom and laundry
– Secure large shed (who doesn’t want and need a shed?)
– Quaint village lifestyle, supported by the local supermarket, three hotels, public and private schools and local hospital.
This well-loved property represents excellent value in today’s market and is now calling for new owners to add their touch and reap the rewards.
Approx Rates $509 per quarter
Approx Land Size 1,036 m2
Rental Appraisal: $250 per week (subject to market conditions)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,036 m²