59a Moulder Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Half an acre in the CBD!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
A large family home with a huge north facing backyard, in an established area close to Cook Park. Swimming pool, entertaining deck and four separate living areas. Six large bedrooms, four bathrooms. Potential for home business, work from home, or bed and breakfast (stca). Hydronic heating, split system air conditioning, instant hot water and solar panels with battery storage. Many opportunities to add value including potential to develop into multiple dwellings (stca).
Ready to just move in and start to enjoy straight away. Cook up a storm in the lovely modern kitchen featuring stone benches and European appliances. The four big living spaces are easily adaptable to the needs of youngsters, teens and adults. The enormous master bedroom has a large spa bath in the ensuite, a walk-in wardrobe and private sitting room / study. The dining and most living areas are filled with northern sun. Fabulous guest / granny accommodation with ensuite.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– North facing aspect
– Six good sized bedrooms, two with ensuites
– Four bathrooms
– Four good sized living areas,
– Large kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone benchtops and Falcon dual oven with 5 induction cooktop
– Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and spa bath
– Massive separate parents retreat
– North facing, private established garden and pool
– Cathedral ceilings
– Three car off street parking
– Zoned hydronic heating
– Split system air conditioning
– Instant hot water
– Large laundry with dryer
– Large solar panel system with battery storage
– Potential to develop into multiple dwellings (stca)
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
Space to move inside and out in a tightly held prestige area. Close to CBD, schools, parks and restaurants. Great family home. Lovely mature trees add to the serenity of the massive north facing garden.
RATES: $1,022 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $820 per week
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- Land is 2,182 m²
- 3 Open Parking Spaces