6 Hoskins Place, Orange NSW 2800Sold $695,000
What a view!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Welcome to this 3 bedroom brick home nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac, offering a blend of comfort, style, and picturesque views to Mount Canobolas.
Upon entering, you’ll step into a spacious entry that immediately sets the tone for the home’s warm and inviting ambiance. The main living area is awash in natural light thanks to large windows that frame the elevated outdoor landscape. The open-concept design seamlessly connects the living room, dining area, and kitchen, making it an ideal space for both daily living and entertaining.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample storage
– Ducted gas heating
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and 3rd bedroom with shelving
– Main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
– Large rear verandah overlooking the backyard
– Enclosed sunroom
– Enclosed rear verandah
– Double garage with internal access
– Office space/storage room
– Large water storage tank in rear yard
– Recent landscaping at the front of the house
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
The home is in a lovely quiet cul-de sac and is so close to the Botanic Gardens and Adventure playground.
RENTAL RETURN: $560 per week
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 862 m²
- 2 Garage