6 William Street, Millthorpe NSW 2798Sold $1,315,000
Style and Views in Millthorpe!
House Sold - Millthorpe NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Millthorpe has the ambience of the villages of Leura and Bowral and whenever I visit, I just relax! It’s just like going back to my childhood, kids playing in safe streets and no-one watching their clocks.
This unique property offers the utmost in privacy, peace and tranquility, right on the edge of town. There are spacious open interiors and a layout with 3 living areas. Five bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and the main has a walk-in wardrobe. Three bathrooms with quality fixtures. But my favourite area is a large north-facing alfresco deck with magnificent views across Millthorpe to Mt Canobolas.
The professionally landscaped gardens are established and low maintenance, + there is a separate studio in the backyard, perfect for a home business or guests. Millthorpe is home to trendy cafes, boutique shopping, and a multi-hatted restaurant. Everything is within walking distance in this town and Millthorpe Public School has a great reputation. There’s a lot to love about this beautiful family home…
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Front and rear yards professionally landscaped
– Hebel smart panel cladding
– Yellow Box timber flooring
– LED downlights throughout the top floor
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and upstairs living area
– Reverse cycle electric heating and air-conditioning
– 7.4 KW battery-ready solar system
– 2 x 2000L water tanks with electric pump
– Chook/animal run with secure animal shelter
– Garden shed
– Furnished stand alone studio accommodation
– Electric underfloor heating in main bathroom and ensuite
– Spacious under house storage space
– Spacious internal roof cavity for easy movement.
– Enormous covered outdoor entertaining deck with timber panel ceiling and downlights
– Magnificent views west overlooking Mt Canobolas.
– Established vegetable garden and fruit and nut trees
– Concrete paths and gardens on every side of the house
– Large 7 burner stainless steel outdoor BBQ, plumbed in to natural gas and water
– Wood blinds in upstairs living area and two bedrooms
– Northern windows to living spaces
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love the vibrant Millthorpe community, and the close proximity to everything in the village. We also love having no electricity bills in Summer. But what we love most of all is the spectacular sunsets we see every evening from our back deck, as they are truly a sight to behold.
RATES : $516.90 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN : $720 per week
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,100 m²
- 2 Garage