61b Sampson Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $1,200,000
Front row, Cook Park!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
It’s not too often that a home comes onto the market opposite Cook Park. This property is so quiet, and very private.
Inside, it keeps with the heritage theme of this area with neutral hues and high quality finishes. The open living area is north facing, filled with natural light through large windows and access to 2 outdoor living areas.
One of the standout attributes of this unit is its close proximity to both the CBD and Cook Park. With the cafe and shopping lifestyle just a short walk away, this home is a sound inner-city investment.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Opposite Cook Park and walking distance to the CBD
– Renovated kitchen with Smeg ceramic cooking, Westinghouse oven and Miele dishwasher
– Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining with northern aspect
– Second living area/sunroom or home office
– 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with full sized bath and separate shower
– Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
– Laundry with 2nd toilet
– 9 foot ceilings
– Continuous gas hot water systems (2 remotes)
– Rear alfresco area
– 2nd private, covered courtyard
– Irrigated, established cottage garden, no lawn and low maintenance
– New carpet throughout
– Single garage with internal access and remote control door
– Torrens title, no strata fees
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
We love to go for walks in Cook Park, across the road, or to one of the coffee shops nearby. This home is very private and the sun streams into both of the living areas. It’s a really nice place to live.
RATES: $691 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $600 per week
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 443 m²