64 Witton Place, Orange NSW 2800Sold
One of Orange's finest!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This beautiful home has been designed for versatile family living and has been finished immaculately with generous proportions.
As soon as you enter you are greeted with large open plan living spaces and a gourmet kitchen that is centrally located with stone benchtops, Smeg appliances with a gas stove and a walk in pantry. This looks over the stunning pool, undercover alfresco and established rear garden.
The home flows effortlessly from the light filled living spaces to the outdoor entertaining all on this amazing established flat level block of 1509sqm.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Four bedrooms, plus an office or guest bedroom
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double sinks
– Three living areas
– Main bathroom is beautifully finished with double sinks and a large bath
– Kitchen with walk in pantry and stone benchtops
– Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, and a gas log fire
– Walk in linen closet
– Covered outdoor alfresco which flows effortlessly to the pool
– Triple garage with auto doors
– Rear yard access
– Established private yard, fully fenced
– This is a sought-after peaceful location in one of Oranges finest positions
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
We love the location – peaceful and private yet so close to town. We love the open plan living as well as bedrooms large enough to spread out. Sitting by the pool during summer, the warmth the fire generates during colder months, as well as having a giant backyard – it has something for everyone.
RATES: $828 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $720 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,509 m²
- 3 Garage