7 Kite Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Did we say location!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Brimming with character features and charm, this lovely family home presents a practical layout complemented by great entertaining areas. A fantastic opportunity presents to buy into this truly superb location. Brick residence that was certainly built to last. Set on approximately 841sqm, this home offers a convenient lifestyle, ideal for those looking to downsize or renovate. The open plan kitchen, living and dining areas are north facing flowing out to the terrace which is beautifully landscaped with trellised camellias a feature.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Spacious master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite plus two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
– Two separate living areas
– Underfloor heating and split system a/c
– Bar and deck overlooking the pool
– Double garage with internal access
– Backyard with pool
– Established manicured gardens
– Generous unique floorplan
– Double brick construction
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We have such great memories of fun times in this house, which was built for entertaining. The heated floors are wonderful in winter, while the beautiful gardens and pool are ideal in summer.
RATES: $839.76 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $580 – $600 per week
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 841 m²
- 2 Garage