71 Bathurst Road, Orange NSW 2800Sold
A CLASSIC BEAUTY IN EAST ORANGE
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This spacious 1929 stucco rendered home is in excellent condition, full of appeal with an inviting feel as you enter. It offers a functional layout and beautiful ornate finishes throughout. Set in an elevated position on a generous 1341sqm block, close to schools, cafes and parks.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– 2 generous bedrooms with window seats, 3rd bedroom with built in robe
– Separate lounge, dining & family rooms
– 2 x split system air conditioners
– Ornate ceilings, fretwork & picture rails
– Rendered Double brick home
– Lock up garage
– Garden shed.
– Elevated position
– Timber flooring
– Concrete driveway leading to the garage
– Off street parking bay
– 2nd outside toilet
– Potential to extend or develop (STCA)
– Established trees and gardens
– Walk to restaurants, cafes and shops.
– North facing backyard with paved outdoor area
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love the beautiful details in the home from the light fittings, original timber flooring and stunning ceilings.
*Outline indicative only.
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,341 m²