71 March Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $1,335,000
Architecturally designed and light-filled.
House Sold - Orange NSW
This beautiful original double brick family home has been fully renovated from top to bottom with no expense spared. The current owners engaged three highly respected local companies (Source Architects, L-Con Builders, JRW Joinery) to complete the renovations, and the result is simply stunning.
It offers contemporary living yet maintains its historic character. Placed in one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in Orange, enjoy a short walk to Byng Street Cafe, Catherine McAuley School, Cook Park, and the town centre.
The original front section of the home retains its high ceilings and generous proportions, cleverly utilising all the available space. The house then opens up to an expansive renovation at the rear, allowing an abundance of natural light to flood in.
The amazing north-facing, open plan lounge/living space connects through to an entertainer’s kitchen that then flows out to the stunning sunny rear paved courtyard and established low maintenance garden.
All three bedrooms feature quality carpets and built-in floor to ceiling robes-the master with a study nook and ensuite with a luxurious double shower head.
– Double glazed ceiling-to-floor Taberners windows and sliding doors at rear
– Entertainer’s kitchen with Bosch appliances, Vintec wine fridge and walk-in pantry
– Under cupboard lighting and plenty of storage
– Stone benchtops throughout kitchen, laundry and bathrooms
– Stone basins and custom oak vanities in both bathrooms
– Underfloor heating in the main bathroom, large separate bath
– Plantation shutters, security flyscreens throughout
– Separate storage room, plus extra linen press cupboards
– Single lock-up garage with secure internal access and rear access to the garden
– Energy-efficient instantaneous gas hot water
– Ducted heating and cooling
This immaculately presented property is a superb inner-city home or property investment.
Open this Saturday, so grab a coffee at Byng Street Cafe, and come along to inspect.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 477 m²
- 2 Toilet