71 Sale Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold
'Elouera'… Central Perfection!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This beautiful original period home on a large 847m2 block has been restored from top to bottom. The thoughtful renovation has retained the federation style. It offers contemporary living yet maintains its historic character.
The beautiful northern sun flows in through the north facing living and alfresco and keeps the home extra cosy during the winter months.
As there are four living spaces, this home could easily be converted to a four bedroom home with one of the generous lounge rooms at the front of the home becoming a bedroom.
Sitting in one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in Orange, enjoy a short walk to restaurants, parks and boutique shops.
This home is a superb inner-city home or property investment.
With a lovely street appeal, just move in and enjoy everything that CBD living has to offer.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Built circa 1929
– Large 847m2 block
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, plus sunroom or home office
– Two bathrooms, main with heritage style with full sized bathtub
– Toilet at rear of home perfect for bbq’s
– Country kitchen with stone benchtops
– Double tandem garage
– Workshop that could be converted to a home office or gym STCA (approx 14sqm)
– 11 foot ornate ceilings and fretwork, lead light windows and light fittings
– French doors to alfresco area from formal loungeroom and dining area
– Timber floors throughout
– Ornate fireplaces, meticulously restored
– Original wrap around verandah for breakfast or cool drinks in the afternoon
– Walk to shops parks restaurants and cafes
– Low maintenance gardens
– Double glazed windows in main and second bedroom and kitchen
– House completely rewired with a sub board in the garage
– All taps replaced with ceramic seats i.e. (half turn taps)
– Central gas heating (New Brivis 6star – 14 underfloor outlets)
– Two inbuilt gas fires in lounge and dining rooms
– Freestanding Rinnai gas heater (for in between seasons)
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We have loved living here so close to shops and restaurants. The side verandah room provides a great winter room for reading, sewing and having a morning coffee while in the summer the outdoor verandah has hosted birthdays, after wedding parties and many Christmas gatherings.
RATES: $1,0004 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $620 per week
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 847 m²
- 2 Garage