8 Emmas Lane, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Your forever home!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
It’s the hidden extras throughout a home that add up to make 8 Emma’s Lane something special.
A high spec, architecturally designed, family home that has been built with attention to detail everywhere you look, and all the rooms seem just that little bit bigger.
The oversized living areas with cathedral ceilings create a sense of openness, with an abundance of natural light flooding into the home, with district views as far as the eye can see.
There is also a second formal living room, along with one of the best offices you will find, perfect for working from home.
The gourmet family kitchen features quality appliances and stone benchtops. Flowing out off the dining area is the outdoor alfresco area perfect for entertaining, and relaxing with those amazing views.
The king-sized master bedroom features a large walk-in robe, and ensuite, with the remaining bedrooms all king size and overlooking the established, landscaped garden.
This home truly is for those who strive for the best in life!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Architecturally designed solar passive house
– Water tank recently lined, 70,000 litre capacity
– Bore tank is 10,000 litres and up to 10,000 litres per day can be drawn from the bore – part of the Windera water users scheme
– Triple stacker doors in the living areas
– Bathrooms with double sinks and stone benchtops, main with double shower
– Outdoor tiles imported from Italy
– Remote control electric awning
– Kitchen recently renovated with Euromaid freestanding oven
– Electric gates solar powered with remote control opening devices
– Electric remote control garage door
– Reverse cycle zoned ducted air conditioning
– Underfloor heating
– NBN broadband
– Garden water taps around house and perimeter of property
– Pop up irrigation to lawns
– Weekly garbage collection and fortnightly recycling collection.
– All outdoor furniture/pots/spa/water feature included (excluding barbecue)
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We have loved the tranquillity and space of our home of the last fifteen years on top of our own hill in Windera, looking down over the valley below and the rolling hills opposite. The privacy of our property has been wonderful, yet we are only ten minutes away from Orange, and our garden has been a joy to relax in. Our numerous seating areas around the house outside allowed us to seek the shade or the sun depending on the seasons, giving us year round pleasure.
Rates: $368 per quarter
Rental Return: $950 per week approx
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.23 hectare
- 2 Garage