8 Kent Avenue, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Perfect family home or investment
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Surrounded by beautiful recreation parks and an easy walk to Duntryleague Golf Club and the Robin Hood. This home feels so light and airy the minute you walk in the front door, and the back yard is very private.
The home features four bedrooms and two living areas on a large 814m2 block. It includes a generous master bedroom with an ensuite. Separating the bedrooms is a renovated bathroom with a deep freestanding bath. The kitchen and dining room overlook the north-east facing alfresco area. Ducted gas heating will keep you cosy in the winter months, this is a lovely family home.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Large 814m2 block
– Four bedrooms all with built in robes
– Master with ensuite
– Newly renovated main bathroom with freestanding bath
– Heated towel rail
– Kitchen with induction cooking, stone benchtops, glass splashbacks and dishwasher
– Double oven, rangehood and plenty of pantry space
– Study nook
– Ducted gas heating
– Split system air-conditioner in front lounge room and cooling in living area
– Two living areas over looking the back yard with north-eastern aspect
– Separate dining area
– Alfresco with pergola
– Ceiling fan in the living/dining area
– Fully fenced private rear garden with garden shed
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love the morning sun in our family room that warms up beautifully in the winter. We also love the space for our family to be together or apart. We really enjoy the outdoor area and garden in summer and the neighborhood is great.
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE on Tuesday 21/9/21 between 11:00 -12:00pm and Thursday 23/9/21 between 2:00 -3:00pm – call us to confirm a one on one inspection time.
RATES: $664 per quarter approx
ESTIMATED RENTAL RETURN: $540 per week approx
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 814 m²
- 2 Garage