Excellent opportunity for first home buyer
Live in East Orange and walk to Nile Street Cafe – the Village lifestyle awaits!
This original three bedroom weatherboard home has good bones and is now waiting for new owners to put in a little love and effort to bring her back to her best.
The market has been running hot in Orange in recent months, and it’s becoming increasing harder for the first home buyer to find a suitable property.
This little home is a cracker, and likely won’t last long once it’s caught the eye of the Sydney investor.
– Original timber weatherboard in sought after area
– Three bedrooms with two bathrooms
– Separate kitchen, formal dining room and lounge rooms
– Sunny North facing lounge and dining
– Close to East Orange Schools
– Great level backyard, with single lock up garage
– Under 5 min walk for morning coffee or Sunday brunch at Nile Street Cafe
– Original condition, but comfortable and totally liveable ‘as is’
– Endless opportunity to move in, enjoy and then renovate
Approx Land Size 707 m2
Rates $577 per quarter
Rental Appraisal $360 per week (subject to market conditions)