9 Polona Street, Blayney NSW 2799Contact Agent
Great value for a LOT of house!
House - Blayney NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
A generously proportioned family home with a triple lock-up garage and a dedicated space to work from home. Plus, there is a separate self-contained unit with potential for income generation. Meticulously maintained and sitting on an extra-large block with amazing northerly views.
WHAT YOU”LL LOVE
Large 5-6 bedroom two-story home with enough room for everyone and everything.
– 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes, master with its own ensuite
– Three-way main bathroom, corner spa bath, separate shower
– Separate toilet and vanity
– Large storage cupboard
– Amazing northerly district views over the rural hills
– Main lounge room, with separate formal dining room
– Spotless kitchen with electric hotplates and oven, plenty of cupboards, large separate meals area, sliding doors out to the undercover entertaining area.
– Second lounge room/rumpus room
– Third bathroom (shower and toilet)
– Separate laundry, leading out to side yard
– Self-contained studio featuring kitchenette and lounge room
– 5th bedroom with built-ins and own ensuite
– 6th bedroom, or home office
-Separate secure entrance off the front porch and internal access to the main home
– Gas ducted heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Three car gar, plus plenty of workshop/bench space
– Secure rear year with established, low maintenance gardens
– Concrete drive, with side area to park caravan or trailer
– Generous 1,358m2 block
– Family-friendly area
– Northerly aspect
– An abundance of natural light throughout the home
Well maintained and spotlessly presented, this home represents excellent value in today’s current property market. And with the addition of the self-contained studio offers the opportunity to let and generate an income.
This home is perfect for the growing family or astute investor. Blayney is ideally positioned to benefit from the proposed Regis gold mine expansion. Come along and discover why many are ‘making a move’ to Blayney.
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVED
Blayney is a great family friendly town well serviced with a hospital, medical centre, modern sports and leisure centre, numerous parks and hotels, schools and the local supermarket. We loved that we were only ever a 25-30 mins commute from both Orange and Bathurst.
Approx. Land Size 1,358 m2
Rates $490 per quarter
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,358 m²
- 3 Garage