1/377 Anson Street, Orange NSW 2800Leased
So Cute! Central and CBD location
House - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
When you walk in the front gate this home has a fresh, Hampton feel to it.
Conveniently located just four blocks to the DPI building and just around the corner from Bletchington Public School, this cute brick home is in pristine condition. It’s been renovated from the front door to the back with contemporary finishes throughout and it flows to a low maintenance garden.
This home is a perfect fringe-CBD home.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Four spacious bedrooms three bedrooms with built in robes
– Stylish new kitchen with new gas cooktop, dishwasher and rangehood
– New blinds
– Recessed LED lights
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
– TV niche
– North facing living area
– Brand new bathroom including stylish full-sized bathtub
– Double shower heads and niche in shower
– Private backyard with deck at rear
– Fully landscaped with new turf plus secure fences
– Single carport with remote roller door
– fully enclosed yard, perfect for families
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions