338 Baldry Road, Cumnock NSW 2867Contact Agent
Affordable Country Living!
Other - Cumnock NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
A brand new renovation has just been completed and has never been lived in. It’s awaiting the new owners to move in and enjoy!
This home has a warm, contemporary feel to it. Just a short drive to the friendly village of Cumnock. You are greeted by the stunning tree lined driveway that leads up to this family home. A fantastic rural property with 25 acres (approx.) and divided into 6 paddocks with the addition of leasing the extra 33 (approx.) acres of Crown Land as an option (currently leased yearly for $884.40 per year). Water is no problem with a healthy bore, rainwater tanks, and fully irrigated plus established gardens. The bonus for this home is the addition of the air conditioned loft accommodation above the garage, perfect for a 5th bedroom or office. The home comprises of four bedrooms all with built-in robes. Master with ensuite and stunning main bathroom. You will be comfortable all year round with wood heating and a split system reverse cycle air conditioner plus ceiling fans throughout.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Very tidy property from one end to the other
– Reliable bore, 2500 gallons per hour approximately
– 25 acres plus lease to an extra 33 acres of Crown Land adjoining
– Four Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Oversized main bathroom with large bath and quality fixtures
– Above ground swimming pool
– Expansive living/dining area
– Two large alfresco areas, one covered
– Kitchen with brand new 900mm gas stove, rangehood and dishwasher
– Stone benchtops and pantry
– Verandas around whole house
– Outdoor combustion stove, flued
– Double garage with loft above
– 8 x14 machinery shed (4 Bays)
– Reverse split system air conditioner
– Wood combustion fire, plenty of timber on crown land adjacent.
– Good fences
– Sheep and cattle yards in place
– Chook yard with water trough
– Two dams recently maintained
– Various fruit trees in garden
– Each paddock has water troughs or dams for livestock
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
The weight lifts off my shoulders every time I arrive at our farm up the tree lined driveway. I just love that I can relax without a care in the world but if I want to get to town for the milk and bread it just a 5 minute drive.
RATES: $139 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $550 – $600 PER WEEK