1/377 Anson Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $680,000
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
When you walk in the front gate this home has a fresh, Hampton feel to it.
Conveniently located just four blocks to the DPI building and just around the corner from Bletchington Public School, this cute brick home is in pristine condition. It’s been renovated from the front door to the back with contemporary finishes throughout and it flows to a low maintenance garden.
This home is a perfect fringe-CBD home or property investment.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Four spacious bedrooms
– Stylish new kitchen with new gas cooktop, dishwasher and rangehood
– New blinds
– Recessed LED lights
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
– TV niche
– North facing living area
– Brand new bathroom including stylish full-sized bathtub
– Double shower heads and niche in shower
– Private backyard with deck at rear
– Fully landscaped with new turf plus secure fences
– Single carport with remote roller door
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
This home is so close to the lovely school of Bletchington, and the oval behind it is perfect for the kids to kick a ball or walk the dog. If you want to go to town or North Orange it’s a quick drive either way.
RENTAL RETURN: $580 per week
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces