11 Noonameena Drive, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Character Home in Prime Location
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This three-bedroom architecturally designed property is on one of Orange’s best streets and is sure to impress. The top-level living area features cathedral ceilings with beautiful exposed timber beams which flow into the well-appointed kitchen, both with sliding doors opening to the veranda offering panoramic views stretching from Mount Canobolas to the Mullion Ranges, the perfect spot to unwind after a long day.
The second living area also showcases raked ceilings and exposed beams and could easily be turned into a fourth bedroom. The main bedroom features an ensuite, sunken walk-in robe, and a quirky spa room lined with stunning red cedar. Surrounded by established trees and manicured gardens which provide lovely privacy throughout, and within close proximity to both Wentworth and Duntryleague Golf Courses, this character-filled home is a must to inspect.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Two living areas each with raked ceilings and exposed timber beams
– North-west aspect ensures natural light floods the kitchen and living areas
– Woodfire plus ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Veranda with sweeping views over Orange
– Extensive kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Master bedroom with sunken walk-in wardrobe and red cedar-lined spa room
– Ensuite with large shower and vanity
– Two remaining bedrooms with built-ins
– Main bathroom with corner bath, separate shower, and gorgeous skylight
– Undercover alfresco area
– Semicircular driveway
– Double garage with internal access
– Basement with laundry, storage, and enough room for a wine cellar
– Surrounded by established trees and gardens
– Perfectly positioned between 2 golf courses, a local preschool, and parks
– Zoned for Calare Public and Orange High Schools
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
I love the quiet, private location set amongst the green, leafy four-season garden with only a short drive to the centre of town.
A place to escape the stresses of the modern world. I enjoyed watching the stunning sunsets in the evenings, eye catching Mount Canobolas with snowflakes and the impressive Mullion Range to the north. All viewed from the spacious living area upstairs.
Being able to dine and entertain family and friends on the north facing balcony under the pergola was always delightful.
RATES: $679 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $620 per week