13 Benview Avenue, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Historic home on a massive block
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Beautifully positioned on a generous 1518sqm block in a tightly held, very quiet street. Featuring expansive light filled living areas, overlooking the north-facing, private garden. This fabulous family home offers comfort with timeless period appeal. Brilliant indoor / outdoor entertaining areas create a relaxed ambiance with an easy flow. The heart of the home is cantered around newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooking.
Ideal for a growing family, the flexible floorplan features four bedrooms with the option of a fifth bedroom or second living area.
An easy walk to the CBD, this is a beautiful piece of Orange’s history.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Massive 1518m2 parcel of land
– 1920’s double brick home
– Updated kitchen
– Original fireplaces
– Four generous bedrooms
– French doors from the main bedroom to the verandah
– Two Bathrooms
– Two light-filled living areas
– Massive (6x5m) undercover deck with pitched roof
– Timber floorboards
– High ceilings
– Ducted heating throughout
– Split system air-conditioning
– French Travertine path to the front of the home
– Single garage
– 1 water tank
– Cellar under the house
– Side access with room to develop (STCA)
– Walk to the schools, restaurants, and the CBD
– 10 minute walk to the new DPI building
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
We love the open plan kitchen/living area with northern sunlight streaming into the lounge room and our beautiful covered deck looking out over the large, private yard, perfect for the summer months or for sitting/entertaining outside when the weather is nice.
RATES: $733 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $620 per week