13 Mangowa Close, Orange NSW 2800Sold
THIS HOME OFFERS MORE THAN YOU EXPECT
House Sold - Orange NSW
This brick home sits in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to the Orange Aquatic Centre, Orange City Bowling Club and within walking distance to nearby parks and convenience stores.
WHAT WE LOVE
Internally there are 4 large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, and the main has an ensuite. There is a formal lounge room, a dining room off the large kitchen and a second living area or 5th bedroom located at the rear of the house. The bathroom is very functional with a separate toilet.
But it’s the little extras that will set this home apart. Ducted gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, dishwasher, bore water for the gardens, solar panels, extra 3rd bathroom in the laundry, drive through single garage, two large garden sheds and a dedicated vegetable garden with raised beds.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Four generous sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite
– Lounge room leads to a comfortable dining area
– Second living area could also be used as a 5th bedroom
– Ducted heating
– Generous kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space that overlooks the backyard
– Window coverings throughout
– Covered front porch
– Ample storage
– External awnings and security screens
– Undercover patio
– Solar panels
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Third bathroom off the laundry
– Garage with internal access and drive through access to the rear yard.
– Great size fully fenced enclosed yard of 688sqm with established trees, plenty of lawn space, raised vegetable patches, two garden sheds, bore and water tank.
This property is leased for $600 per week with the tenants happy to continue on their current lease.
Land rates $615 per quarter (approx)
Rental appraisal $600 per week
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.