2/16 Warrendine Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $435,000
Perfect investment, short walk to the CBD
Townhouse Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Situated in a great location straight across the road from the Orange Aquatic Centre. Offering two generous sized bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes and are serviced by the bathroom with a bath and shower. Additionally, this townhouse features a single lock-up garage with internal access through the laundry. The complex has beautifully maintained common areas.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Single level design
– Built-in robes in both bedrooms
– Rear yard
– Secure single garage with internal access
– Directly across from Orange Aquatic Centre
– Outside is well established and neat as a pin
– Open plan kitchen and living area
– Reverse cycle inverter in living area – and gas connection for a heater
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
Great location…easy walk to town centre, pool and parks. Quiet, friendly neighbourhood.
RATES: $484 per quarter
STRATA FEES: $505.45 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $330 – $340 per week (as is)
With a minor renovation including fresh paint, new carpet and replace blinds you could potentially increase the rental return to $400 per week.