2 Sheldon Crescent, Orange NSW 2800Sold $590,000
Invest and enjoy!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This property is perfect for first home buyers and investors.
It is a great family home with three light filled bedrooms, main with direct access to the bathroom. The kitchen, with a gas cooktop, is very neat and overlooks the rear north facing living area and soaks up the sun all day long. Three split system air conditioners and a gas heater will keep you comfortable all year round. The power is subsidised by the extensive solar panels on the roof. There is also a lock up garage with internal access and space to extend or build a shed (STCA).
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Solar panels 6.6kwh. 5kw inverter. Installed last year
– Three split system air conditioners installed in the study and children’s bedroom plus lounge room
– Instant gas hot water system, control the water temp for kids
– Wall mount gas heater in dining room
– Vegetable garden
– Interior painting was done last year
– Rear yard access
– Brilliant first home or Investment
– Three bedrooms all with built-ins
– Split system air conditioning
– Single lock up garage with internal access & backyard access
– Enclosed backyard perfect for pets
– Close to Charles Sturt Uni and North Orange shops
– Fully fenced yard
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Northern aspect at the rear
– Bathroom has access from the main bedroom.
– Views to Mt Canobolas
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love hanging in the light filled living spaces, with north facing windows in the open plan kitchen dining area and the views to Mount Canobolas from our bay window.
RATES: $579 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $450 per week