22 Matthews Avenue, Orange NSW 2800Sold $560,000
Perfect investment or first home.
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Whether you’re starting out, downsizing or looking for an investment this this lovely four bedroom home ticks many boxes. North facing living area and a galley style kitchen connecting to the dining room/living area at the rear. Externally the home is surrounded by a low maintenance yard and single carport plus the double garage that has been converted to a studio, perfect for working from home.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Four Bedrooms
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Two living areas, perfect for the kids to have their own space.
– Walk to Duntryleague golf club and The Robin Hood
– Short drive to Bletchington Public School
– Short drive to town or North Orange shops
– New carpet in bedrooms
– Freshly painted
– Electric heating
– Separate shower and spa bath
– Concrete pads ready for a patio or sheds
– Low maintenance garden
– Shed plus large carport
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love that this home is close to recreation areas, a bus stop close by and a short walk to the Robin Hood to meet up with family and friends. Plus its a nice, quiet neighbourhood.
RATES: $665 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $490 per week