305 Anson Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Blue ribbon position!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Completely renovated inside and out this solid brick home has been transformed into a stunning ‘Hamptons style’ house while retaining much of its original charm.
Very private and just around the corner from the DPI building, this home represents an opportunity to secure a sound property in a blue ribbon location. It would also be a perfect long term or bnb accommodation investment.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Completely renovated with meticulous attention to detail
– Two good-sized bedrooms, both with built-ins
– Open plan lounge/dining living area
– Pure wool carpets, window shutters, neutral colour scheme
– New kitchen with modern appliances, electric stove and dishwasher
– Plenty of cupboard storage
– Rinnai gas heater
– Bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with plenty of storage
– Lock up garage, carport and garden shed
– French doors leading out to a covered patio area and landscaped garden
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love that it has been a great investment. Plus its so close to town and walking distance to cafes and restaurants.
RATES: $477 Per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $480 PER WEEK