6 Wade Place, Orange NSW 2800Sold $850,000
HIDDEN GEM IN A CENTRAL LOCATION
House Sold - Orange NSW
This home is truly something special, located less than 10 minutes walking distance to the CBD, you’ll find a recently built home with everything you could possibly need to live comfortably.
WHAT WE LOVE
Located in a quiet street off Lords Place this home boasts 3 bedrooms a separate media room or 4th bedroom, large open plan living dining area which leads to the manicured North facing backyard.
The kitchen is beautifully appointed with stone benchtops, 900mm oven and gas cooktop and walk-in pantry. A stunning main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. Study nook, generous main bathroom with full sized bath and separate shower, powder room and amazing storage throughout this recently built home.
WHAT YOU”LL LOVE
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and spacious ensuite.
– Open-plan living area flowing onto a spacious undercover alfresco area.
– Sundrenched North facing backyard with manicured gardens, magnolia hedges and screening plants.
– Beautifully appointed kitchen with a 900mm oven, dishwasher, stone bench tops, and walk-in pantry.
– Plantation shutters throughout.
– Single lock up garage with storage space and internal access.
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Second, separate living room or 4th bedroom.
– Manicured front garden with roses and shrubs with a pathway leading to the rear yard
– Fully fenced and landscaped 635sqm block situated in the quiet laneway.
– Within 5 minutes walking distance to Kate Jones @119, Wade Park, Orange Public School (Infants Dept), One Strength Gym, coffee shops and the Carriers Arms Hotel.
Viewings are by appointment only.
Please contact Bianca on 0400 481 893 to arrange your inspection.